Saturday 31 July 2010

Music to my ears

My beautiful friend Amina has recently embarked on her solo singing career. 
Even though we grew up together, her passion for music still astounds me every day. I have always encouraged her to follow her dream and am so happy to be able to be a small part of her journey.
I really hope you guys can join me in supporting her by checking out her myspace page here, where you can listen to her stunning, soulful voice. My favourite song is "I miss U".
If you are interested in reading more, you can also check out her latest interview for Fashion Records here.
All the photos used in the article, as well as on her myspace were created by myself (makeup, hair, styling, photography, editing etc.) so I would really appreciate your feedback!
 Thank you all so much my lovelies, I know this isn't really the type of post I normally write, but I know the industry is a very tough one, so we both really value your support!! xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. She's absolutely gorgeous =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey natalya , your friend is sooo pretty and your photographs are amazing x i do a lot of photography like this and edit them myself and i think you have done a great job here . well done x i love this kind of post from you :)x id love to see more of your photography skills x
    sophie-lou x
    www.sophie-lou-j-says.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous, you did a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The styling is gorgeous, best of luck to your friend :) My favourite picture is the first one, she looks like a proper diva!! :D Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat, thank you for introducing us to your beautiful and very talented friend. I think she is gorgeous and got a great voice, it's got such a nice tone to it. I think she has a great future. I love the pics, especially the second and the last ones. Also really like what you did with the hair, but am not crazy in love with the fake eye lashes and the lipstick... :( Amina's got such a beautiful skin colour that's crying for honey shades with a little bit of gloss to them. But it's just my opinion. :)

    A few links for your inspiration (because with your incredible make-up skills you can do all kinds of magic :) )

    http://www.promdresses1.com/dresses/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/eyelinerFull-main_Full.jpg

    http://www.promdresses1.com/dresses/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/makeup-dark-skin.jpg

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! you did a great job styling her.

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful makeup and pictures! Good luck to your friend!
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. One word: gorgeous! She's beautiful and you did a great job styling her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your friend has a great sound to her music!!! I can't wait to see where she goes in her career!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has an amazing voice..good luck!

    Jinxy
    http://jinxybeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is gorgeous! Goodluck =D


    beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi NATALYA,
    I loved reading this piece! Well written! :)

    Prety Joe
    cheap cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig