Thursday 19 May 2011

Merano, Italy

As some of you may know I spent last week in Italy with my lovely mama. After a little shopping spree in Milan we made our way to Merano in South Tyrol to a health retreat.
 It wasn't quite the pizza, pasta and gelato feast I had envisaged, but the hard work of a strict detox diet, exercise and purifying treatments, as well as a few rays of sunshine, will hopefully be the beginning of a more balanced lifestyle! After weeks of bank holiday merriment and excess an injection of health was definitely overdue!

As I spent most of the week in either an attractive white dressing gown, gym wear or the occasional bikini I don't have too many exciting photos to share, so here are some of the gorgeous Italian scenery.

Have you ever been to Italy? What are your favourite places to visit? I would go every week for the gelato alone... mmm pistachio ;). xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Italy. And the gelato.... yummy! It sounds like such a well deserved rest for you :) Hope your mama enjoyed it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks great! I've been to Milan, even though I didn't really shop I enjoyed it so much and the architecture really caught my eye there. I've been to Verona too, which is so romantic, you can go and see the house where Juliet was said to have lived (juliet from Romeo and Juliet) and the famous balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adored Rome when my boyfriend and I went for a long weekend last year. Perfect weather, gorgeous city and everything was spot on, especially the ice cream ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull pictures! I visited almoust all the Italy (except the South), I recomand u Tuscany, is amazing.Im love their cusine and their traditions.U have to taste porchetta and panacotta.My top 5 destinations: Florence,Asisi, Rome, San Marino, Arezzo. Best regards!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig