Monday 5 September 2011

Work It Out: Heritage

Now I am no country bumpkin, but a few days ago I decided to switch it up and try the new heritage check trend on for size. This blazer has been in my wardrobe for a few years and rarely makes an appearance, as it's not my usual style. However, coupled with a fishtail skirt, I tried to give the essentially 'school mistress' look a girlie twist ;).
 Jacket: Mango, Forest green sweater: Mango, Skirt: M&S.
The black faux leather elbow patches can be a retro step too far for some, but I feel that the fitted shape and feminine cut of the blazer make it more modern and wearable.

Will you be dipping a toe into the heritage/ country side trend this autumn? Barbour jackets, leather riding boots and cable knits at the ready!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That jacket actually looks so gorgeous, it fits you perfectly! Am very tempted by a barbour jacket this autumn but I live in the countryside so it may be a little cliche ahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can wear anything and make it look absolutely gorgeous! loving the jacket <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!!!

    XOXO, CC

    https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your work it out section/bits, you look amazing in all your clothes. I wish I had style like you! x x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig